Brother MFC-9130CW Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Review, Installation, Software Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux – The Brother MFC-9130CW Wireless Shade All-in-One Printer from Sibling allows you print, copy, scan, as well as fax entirely shade. Print at 600 x 2400 dpi and also approximately 19 ppm in black/white and even tone. The printer showcases a 250-sheet input tray, so you do not need to refill as commonly along with a hand-operated bypass port.
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver – The built-in scanner catches records and also pictures at 1200 x 2400 dpi in grayscale and also shade. Along with scanning to a computer system, you could send out a scan straight to an e-mail recipient, a network drive, or to shadow solutions such as Google Docs, Dropbox, and also Evernote. When you end up scanning, the consisted of Optical Character Recognition software could transform the record right into an editable message or wait as a searchable PDF for fast as well as simple data archiving.
The 33.6 kbps fax modem allows you send out as well as obtain faxes from the device itself or using a computer system. The 500-page fax memory allows you get faxes even if there is no paper left in the maker. Various other fax functions consist of forwarding, automatic redial, and also broadcasting.
Along with an essential USB link, the Brother MFC-9130CW showcases cordless network connection. Download and install the cost-free iPrint & Scan application to print from as well as scan to an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android tool, or Windows Phone 7. Also, the printer works with both AirPrint and too Google Cloud Print. Brother MFC-9130CW Drivers, and Sofware Downloads – Windows, Mac
Brother MFC-9130CW Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit), Windows Server 2003 (64-bit), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12), OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9), OS X (10.8), Linux
How To Install Brother MFC-9130CW For Windows:
If the drivers are already installed on your computer, uninstall them first before you install the new driver. To uninstall the current drivers, download the Uninstall Tool. To see how to download and use the Uninstall Tool,
Unplug the FAX/DCP/MFC from the AC outlet and disconnect your FAX/DCP/MFC from your computer if you already connected an interface cable.
- Make a temporary directory on your HDD to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g., C:\bront
- Click on the “Download” button and download the Brother MFC-9130CW Driver file.
Double-click the file to extract it.
You will find two folders: “Setupxxxx” (where xxx = model name) and “Data” in the folder created in Step 3.
Open the “Setupxxxx\yyy” directory (xxxx = model name yyy = language name) and double click “Setup.exe” .
The installation will start. Please follow the installation screen directions.
How To Install Brother MFC-9130CW For Mac:
- Download Brother MFC-9130CW Driver the target file to your Macintosh. Once downloaded, the Installer Disk Image will be mounted on your Desktop. You will find the installer package icon “xxxxxxxx.pkg” on the desktop. Note:
If you don’t find the installer package icon, please extract the downloaded file “xxx.dmg” manually with the Macintosh “Disk Utility.” The “Disk Utility ” can be found in /Applications/Utilities. Using the “Disk Utility,” the Installer Disk Image can be mounted.
- Double click the installer package icon “xxxx.pkg.” Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Turn off and unplug the machine from the AC outlet and disconnect it from your Macintosh if you already connected an interface cable.
- Connect the USB interface cable to your Macintosh, and then connect it to the machine.
Do not connect the machine to a USB port on a keyboard or a non-powered USB hub.
- Plug the AC power cord into an AC outlet. Turn on the machine.
- The printer driver will be installed automatically.
- You need to make sure if the installation of the printer driver is complete.
- Select “System Preferences” from the Apple Menu.
- Click the “Print & Fax” icon.
- Check if your Brother machine is displayed in the “Printers” section.
- If your Brother machine is displayed, the setup is now complete.
If your Brother machine is not displayed, try to disconnect and connect the USB interface cable to your Macintosh again. And then repeat the steps 8 – 10 to check if the installation of the printer driver is complete.
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver Download For Windows:
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver Download For Mac:
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver Download For Linux:
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver Download For Windows, Mac, and Linux:
Good news from the owner brotherdriverseries.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one Brother MFC-9130CW driver and full software of MFC-9130CW, the download link is accessible, and no worry for the broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Brother MFC-9130CW Driver, you need to pay attention to the installations.